Connectionists: Deep Learning Jobs for PostDocs & PhD Students at the Swiss AI Lab, IDSIA

Schmidhuber Juergen juergen at idsia.ch
Wed Feb 15 13:30:31 EST 2017

New Jobs at IDSIA for PostDocs and PhD Students thanks to Google DeepMind, NVIDIA and SNF

Please follow instructions under http://people.idsia.ch/~juergen/jobs2017.html

Our Very Deep Learning Neural Networks such as LSTM are now available to billions of users through the world’s most valuable public companies including Google, Apple, Microsoft, Baidu, Amazon. But this is just the beginning of the path towards true AI. Join us to push the frontiers! We specifically invite applications from experienced postdocs.

Jürgen Schmidhuber

http://people.idsia.ch/~juergen/whatsnew.html

.