Connectionists: 3 posts in cyber-security: Prof, Assoc Prof, Lecturer

Bruce Graham b.graham at cs.stir.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 10:33:27 EST 2017

Dear all,

As part of an extensive and ongoing investment programme in Cyber
Security, the Faculty of Natural Sciences at the University of Stirling,
Scotland, U.K. is seeking to make three new strategic appointments.  These
appointments will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the growth
and future direction of our Computing Science & Mathematics Division's
research in the areas of Cyber Security. These posts are aligned with
our Data Science Research Group, and so people making use of data analytics
or machine learning techniques for cyber-security applications are
encouraged to apply. The posts are:

    Professor of Cyber Security and Head of Division
    Associate Professor of Cyber Security
    Lecturer of Cyber Security

The closing date for these posts is midnight on Thursday 11th January 2018.

For full details and application procedure, please go to:
https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/jobs/list/

Informal enquiries can be made directly to me.
Best regards,
Bruce Graham

--
Prof. Bruce Graham (b.graham at cs.stir.ac.uk)
Professor of Computing Science and Research Director

Coauthor of "Principles of Computational Modelling in Neuroscience", CUP
2011.
Editorial Board of Journal of Biological Dynamics.