Connectionists: Deep Learning Software Engineer at ThinkTopic in Boulder, Co

Brian Mingus brian at thinktopic.com
Thu Sep 22 14:12:27 EDT 2016

ThinkTopic in beautiful Boulder, Colorado is a deep learning-oriented
software consultancy that is looking for world class machine learning
experts who can help us raise the bar in bringing the latest advancements
to market for our clients. As a Machine Learner you will help us build out
our own functional deep learning library written in Clojure and help us
stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in the field. We are interested
in everything from functional automatic differentiation to highway networks
to you-name-it and have already assembled a world class team of engineers
to complement you and help you grow your skills.

For more information on the position see the job posting on our website
http://thinktopic.com and while there check out the awesome team of
engineers you'll be working with.

--

*Brian Mingus*