Connectionists: Postdoctoral position in primate neurophysiology (University of Tucson)

Ueli Rutishauser urut at caltech.edu
Wed Sep 7 14:56:17 EDT 2016

Please see below job ad, which I am posting on behalf of a colleague.

*=====*

*Postdoctoral position in primate neurophysiology.*

*University of Arizona, College and Medicine,*

*Department of Physiology, Tucson. *

We are inviting application of postdoctoral trainees interested in working
on the neural basis of natural social behaviors in non-human primates. The
applicant will have access to state-of-the art equipment, facilities, and
will work in a team with established expertise in behavioral
neurophysiology of the amygdala. Candidates should have a PhD in
neuroscience, psychology, biomedical engineering, or related field. Strong
computational skill and communication skills are required. Experience in
neurophysiology is preferred.

The position is available immediately, with a competitive/negotiable salary
commensurate with prior experience. The University of Arizona is an equal
opportunity employer and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please send a CV, statement of research accomplishments and interests,
copies of 2-3 representative publications and contact information for 2-3
reference letters to Katalin Gothard at kgothard at email.arizona.edu . Informal
inquiries are welcome.

Katalin M. Gothard, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Physiology and Neuroscience
The University of Arizona
College of Medicine
Department of Physiology
webpage: http://www.gothardlab.com/