Connectionists: Systems neuroscience at 2016 ICSB

Jordi Garcia Ojalvo jordi.g.ojalvo at upf.edu
Wed Jun 8 02:06:17 EDT 2016

*Conference announcement and call for abstracts*

The 2016 International Conference on Systems Biology will take place in
Barcelona, Spain on Sep 16-20 (http://www.icsb2016barcelona.org/). This
year a special emphasis will be placed on the synergies between systems
neuroscience and molecular systems biology. We particularly welcome
abstracts exploring how the structure of neural circuits determine their
function, and impact behavior at the level of an organism (e.g., sensory
coding and sensorimotor control).

We still have oral slots open for these topics, so please consider
submitting an abstract to ICSB. We will accept post-deadline submissions.

We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona, to discuss about the common
interests and methods of systems neuroscience and molecular systems biology.

     James Sharpe, Luis Serrano, Matthieu Louis, and Jordi Garcia-Ojalvo

--
Jordi Garcia Ojalvo
Department of Experimental and Health Sciences
E-mail: jordi.g.ojalvo at upf.edu