Connectionists: Senior software developer position available at the SimLab Neuroscience, Juelich Research Centre

Abigail Morrison morrison at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jan 20 09:57:48 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,

we are looking to recruit a senior scientific software developer at the
Simulation Lab Neuroscience at the Juelich Research Centre, Germany.

Our focus is on exploiting high performance computing to solve
fundamental problems in neuroscience. If you have an interest in leading
and participating in projects to develop innovative neuroinformatics
applications on Europe's finest supercomputers, we would like to hear
from you.

For a full description and details of how to apply, please see the
announcement on our website:
http://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2016-001-EN-JSC.html

All the best,
Abigail Morrison