Connectionists: study abroad programs in Budapest

Érdi Péter erdi.peter at wigner.mta.hu
Wed Jan 13 19:46:03 EST 2016

Dear All:

BSCS-US announces its two programs in Budapest for 2016.

1. Our regular program: BSCS - BUDAPEST SEMESTER IN COGNITIVE SCIENCE
PHILOSOPHY TO NEUROSCIENCE will be held in the Fall of 2016, see

http://www.bscs-us.org/ .

2. We opened also a new program now in its second year:

Systems Neuroscience: a study abroad summer program

Program start/end dates
June 12th- Aug 5th, 2016

The BSCS Systems Neuroscience Program takes place at and academically
supervised by the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology,
Semmelweis University Medical School, Budapest

For details, see: http://sysneuro-semester.org/

Inquiry:
Péter Érdi (SysNeuro Director; BSCS Co-Director)
perdi at kzoo.edu
bscs at bscs-us.org, jhegedus at kzoo.edu