Connectionists: Postdoc positions in systems neuroscience available at UC Riverside

Hongdian Yang yhongdian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:59:33 EDT 2016

The Yang lab at the Department of Cell Biology and Neuroscience, University
of California Riverside is seeking talented, highly-motivated candidates to
fill 1-2 postdoc positions.

Our lab employs multi-disciplinary approaches, including state-of-the-art
in vivo electrophysiology and calcium imaging, optogenetics, mouse
behavior, computational modeling and theory, to link cellular-level
physiology to circuit dynamics and network analysis in behaving rodents.
Our lab is currently interested in understanding how neuromodulators
regulate cortical dynamics and animal’s behavior.

Ideal candidates should be highly motivated, have rigorous training in
neuroscience, bioengineering, biophysics, or other related Fields.
Experience with electrophysiology or Matlab programming is a huge plus.
Scientific creativity and interpersonal skills are also important as the
successful candidates will work both independently and as part of a team.

Candidates interested in postdoc positions please email us (
recruit.yanglab at gmail.com), and should include a cover letter, CV and
contact information for 3 references.

For more information, please refer the attached PDF and visit our website
www.hyanglab.com

--
Hongdian Yang

Assistant Professor