Connectionists: Research Scientist and Intern Positions in Brain-Inspired Computing at IBM Research - Almaden

John Arthur arthurjo at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 30 17:07:11 EST 2015

IBM's Brain-Inspired Computing team at IBM Research - Almaden has built a
first-of-a-kind modular, scalable, non-von Neumann, ultra-low power,
cognitive computing architecture (TrueNorth) and associated end-to-end
software ecosystem. We are building state-of-the-art digital spiking
neuromorphic chips and systems (large-scale and mobile) to solve real-time
sensory problems.

We seek team members with varied backgrounds and experiences for positions
in software engineering, systems design, chip design,
algorithm/application development, theoretical understanding and
education/training.
http://modha.org

To receive full consideration, please apply using the link below to ensure
your resume/CV will be directed to the appropriate hiring manager.
Research Scientist:
http://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=26059&siteid=5016&AReq=13809BR

Research Intern:
http://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=26059&siteid=5016&AReq=16480BR