Connectionists: available grants: Systems Neuroscience - a study abroad summer program in Budapest

Érdi Péter erdi.peter at wigner.mta.hu
Thu Mar 19 21:48:28 EDT 2015

BSCS grants are available for our Systems Neuroscience: a study abroad
summer program in Budapest.

For students with European passports we are proud to announce a limited
number of grants by Eötvös University is available! The tuition fee AND
accommodation is a dramatically reduced 1000 euro.

Program start/end dates
June 8th- Aug 7th, 2015

The BSCS Systems Neuroscience Program takes place at and academically
supervised by the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology,
Semmelweis University Medical School, Budapest

Applications should be sent to ALL of these addresses by April 15th.
However, they will be reviewed on rolling base!

Péter Érdi (SysNeuro Director; BSCS Co-Director),
perdi at kzoo.edu
László Négyessy
SysNeuro Co-Director <negyessy at gmail.com>
bscs at bscs-us.org