Connectionists: Job Opportunity: Postdocs and Interns at Disney Research Pittsburgh

Albert Li albert.li at disneyresearch.com
Fri Jul 3 19:19:17 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I'm looking for postdocs and interns to work with me at Disney Research
Pittsburgh. We will conduct research on narrative generation, natural
language processing for story understanding, and interactive applications
with children, and publish most results in top conferences and journals.
Please see the attached pdf file for details.

The desired research backgrounds for an intern include: story planning and
classical planning, time series modeling and sequence modeling, and natural
language processing. In particular, I'm looking for someone who can build a
fast deterministic planner (e.g. using modern heuristics such as
landmarks). Intern can start as soon as this Fall.

Please submit a current CV along with a cover letter to
careers at disneyresearch.com, and identify DR NI 2015 in the subject field.
Feel free to cc me in order to maximize the speed of processing.

Best regards,

Albert Li
Research Scientist,
Disney Research