Connectionists: The Brain Principles Manifesto

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Sat Feb 21 19:26:37 EST 2015

Dear Shimon, thank you so much for the careful reading.  As you
suggested, I was about to add "respected" before Mr. Kim Jong-un, but I
felt a little awkward :)  as honestly he lacks knowledge. Yes, I will
add "respected" and resubmit.

-John

On 2/21/15 6:42 PM, Shimon Edelman wrote:
>> On Feb 21, 2015, at 6:30 PM, Juyang Weng <weng at cse.msu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Is the following material too ahead of time for this connectionist community?   Please feel free to reply to all with your comments.   Some of us like to get your inputs to shape the text.
> Interpolating from the rest of the text, it looks like there’s a missing attribute word (“respected”, just in front of "Mr. Kim Jong-un”) in this version.
>
> —Shimon
>
> Shimon Edelman
> Professor, Department of Psychology, 232 Uris Hall
> Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-7601
> http://kybele.psych.cornell.edu/~edelman
> @shimonedelman

Juyang (John) Weng, Professor
MSU Cognitive Science Program and MSU Neuroscience Program
428 S Shaw Ln Rm 3115
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824 USA
Tel: 517-353-4388