Connectionists: Ikerbasque Research Fellow ("Tenure"). Methods in Neuroimaging, Bilbao (Spain)

Jesus Cortes jesus.m.cortes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:26:44 EST 2015

Dear researcher,

One position for    "Ikerbasque Research Fellow" will be host by the
new emerging group of Computational Neuroimaging   in Biocruces.
http://www.biocruces.com/web/biocruces/bc5.08

More information about  the position, "Ikerbasque Research Fellow" at
http://www.ikerbasque.net/fellows

More information about Biocruces
http://www.biocruces.com/

Interested researchers must contact me before April 1, 2015.
Feel free in contacting me for any further question or comment.
Provide a copy of an updated CV remarking best 5 publications.

Prof. Jesus M Cortes
Ikerbasque Research Professor
Head of the Computational Neuroimaging Lab
Biocruces Health Research Institute