Connectionists: 1st CfP: Cognitive Computation @ NIPS 2015 - Integrating Neural and Symbolic Approaches

Bias Watch biaswatchneuro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:21:23 EDT 2015

Cognitive Computation @ NIPS 2015 - Integrating Neural and Symbolic
Approaches

Organizers: Tarek R. Besold, Artur d'Avila Garcez, Gary F. Marcus, Risto
Miikkulainen
Invited speaker gender ratio: 1 Female / 10 Males
Estimated* base rate of females in the field: 36%
BiasWatchNeuro rating: 0 out of 3

*Method of estimation: NIH RePORTER search with text keywords
"neural-symbolic integration" or "neural computation" or "logic and
artificial intelligence" or "natural language understanding" or "cognitive
science" or  "computational neuroscience"; count number of female first PIs
in first 25 results

for more information: www.biaswatchneuro.com