Connectionists: Three Lectureships

Lucas, Simon M sml at essex.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 12:36:09 EDT 2015

We are looking for people of outstanding
ability who are passionate about research and
education.

The lectureships are in:

·         Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence

·         Computer Games and Artificial Intelligence

·         Computational Finance

These are tenure track, and equivalent to Assistant Professor grade.
We are interesting in receiving applications from neural
networks experts for all three posts (with additional experience
depending on the details of each post).

Closing date for applications: May 28, 2015
Preferred starting date: September 1, 2015
Salary £38,511 - £45,954 per annum

More details:  http://tinyurl.com/cseejobs

Best wishes,

  Simon Lucas

Professor Simon Lucas
Head of School
Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
University of Essex, UK
https://www.essex.ac.uk/csee/