Connectionists: CFP: symposium on computational modeling of cognition-emotion interactions - (at BICA 2014; MIT - Nov 7)

Eva Hudlicka hudlicka at cs.umass.edu
Sun Sep 28 20:53:39 EDT 2014

Dear all

I am organizing a symposium on computational modeling of emotion-cognition interactions.  It will be part of BICA (Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures), held at MIT, Nov 7.

The title is "Modeling the Mechanisms of Cognition-Emotion Interactions" and the web site is here:
https://people.cs.umass.edu/~hudlicka/BICA-2014-cog-em.html  (deadline obviously extended).

Since one of the core themes is an improved understanding of the mechanisms of psychopathology and mechanisms mediating therapeutic action, I would especially like to encourage researchers in these areas to submit abstracts.  Please forward to anyone else who may be interested, esp. people in the Boston area.

The BICA site for the full conference is here:  http://bicasociety.org/meetings/2014/

Thanks!

Eva
Eva Hudlicka, PhD
Psychometrix Associates, Inc.
School of Computer Science - U.Mass.-Amherst

psychometrixassociates.com
https://www.cs.umass.edu/faculty/directory/hudlicka_eva