Connectionists: IWSYP’14 - I International Workshop on Synaptic Plasticity

Thiago Matos Pinto matostmp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:35:01 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Please see the information below about an upcoming workshop on synaptic plasticity.

Best wishes,

Thiago

*** I International Workshop on Synaptic Plasticity - IWSYP’14 ***

University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo State, Brazil

Workshop dates: September 8th - 9th 2014

Organizers: Thiago Matos Pinto and Antonio Roque
Participation is free of charge!

This workshop is a satellite event of the XXXVIII Annual Meeting of the Brazilian Society for Neuroscience and Behavior (SBNeC), which will be held on September 10-13 in Búzios, Rio de Janeiro. The SBNeC meeting will also feature big names in Neuroscience, and will be a preparatory event for the 9th World Congress of the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO), which will take place in Rio de Janeiro in 2015.

Confirmed speakers:

Chris De Zeeuw (Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands & Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

Freek Hoebeek (Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

Reinoud Maex (École Normale Supérieure, Paris, France)

Ricardo Leão (University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)

Thiago Matos Pinto (University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)

Gabriela Antunes (University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)

Giseli de Sousa (Federal University of Santa Catarina, Florianópolis, Brazil)

Cleiton Lopes Aguiar (University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)

Renan Oliveira Shimoura (University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)

Bruna Lanzillotta de Mattos (Fluminense Federal University, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil)

Luana Chagas (Fluminense Federal University, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil)

Querusche Zanona (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil)

Fabiana Santana (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil)

We look forward to seeing you in Ribeirão Preto.

With best wishes,

Thiago Matos Pinto, IWSYP'14 Organizer