Connectionists: Assistant Professor position in network science + machine learning at University of Colorado Boulder

Aaron Clauset Aaron.Clauset at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 15 11:19:55 EDT 2014

The Department of Computer Science at University of Colorado Boulder is hiring this year at the Assistant Professor level. We are looking for candidates who work at the intersection of network science and machine learning, among other areas.

Advertisement is below, plus a direct link to the application site.

Application deadline is December 1, 2014.

------

> The Department of Computer Science (CS) at the University of Colorado Boulder seeks outstanding candidates for multiple tenure-track positions. The openings are targeted at the level of Assistant Professor, although exceptional candidates at higher ranks may be considered. Research areas of particular interest include secure and reliable software systems, numerical optimization and high-performance scientific computing, and network science and machine learning.
>
> The Department’s research and education efforts interact broadly with many interdisciplinary programs and collaborators in the Boulder area, including national labs at NIST, NOAA, NREL, and NCAR, and CU-Boulder research institutes including the BioFrontiers Institute and the Institute for Cognitive Science. The Department also has extensive ties with the thriving local tech community and inhabits a desirable and picturesque location in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
>
> To apply, please go to the following link:
> https://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/89652

------

Aaron Clauset
Assistant Professor