Connectionists: Postdoc Position

Vinod Goel vgoel at yorku.ca
Mon Jun 16 02:10:59 EDT 2014

Postdoc Position

The Goel Cognitive Neuroscience of Reasoning Lab at York University,
Toronto, is seeking a postdoctoral fellow with a strong computational
programming background and good English writing skills. For the past 15
years our lab has been collecting MRI data on logical reasoning tasks. We
are now looking to develop computational models of reasoning based upon
these data.

This is a one-year NSERC funded position, with the possibility of a one-year
renewal. The start date is negotiable, but ideally should be around
September, 2014. The candidate should have a track record of publications
demonstrating the ability to complete and write up projects.

Please direct queries to Vinod Goel: vgoel at yorku.ca

Vinod Goel

Vinod Goel
Professor
Cognitive Neuroscience
Dept. of Psychology
York University
4700 Keele St.
Toronto, Ont
Canada M3J 1P3

Fax:1-416-736-5814
email: vgoel at yorku.ca

Homepage: http://www.yorku.ca/vgoel

This document was created with a voice recognition system. It may contain
phonological errors or odd or missing words in places. Unfortunately, I am
often unable to correct these errors with my hands