Connectionists: Best practices in model publication

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:07:53 EST 2014

Thanks for your input John, I appreciate it extremely.  One of the points
that I think is perhaps most important to improve on in our field is the
scope of the predictions.  In physics, predictions seem to occur on a much
grander scale, and very inspiring, and this itself engenders respect for
the theoretical work.

In neuroscience, the predictions are expected to be easily testable, which
leads necessarily to predictions that are smaller in scope, and testable
with technology that is already at hand.

-Brad

--
Brad Wyble
Assistant Professor