Connectionists: Best practices in model publication

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:29:52 EST 2014

Thank you Mark, I hadn't seen this paper.  She includes this other point
that should have been in my list:

"From a practical point of view, as noted the time required to build
and analyze a computational model is quite substantial and validation may
require teams. To delay model presentation until validation has occurred
retards the development of the scientific field. "  ----Carley (1999)

And here is a citation for this paper.
Carley, Kathleen M., 1999. Validating Computational Models. CASOS Working
Paper, CMU

-Brad

--
Brad Wyble