Connectionists: AREADNE 2014 Second Call for Abstracts

John Pezaris jpezaris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:25:43 EST 2014

AREADNE 2014
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Centre, Santorini, Greece
25-29 June 2014

http://areadne.org
info at areadne.org

* * * * SECOND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS * * * *

Abstract submissions for poster presentation at AREADNE 2014 are
now open.  AREADNE 2014 will bring world-wide scientific leaders
to present theoretical and experimental results on the
functioning of neuronal ensembles.  This, our fifth meeting to be
held at the Nomikos Conference Centre in Santorini, Greece, will
create an informal yet spectacular setting for discussion of
cutting-edge ideas and discoveries in an intensive but relaxed
forum that emphasizes interaction.

For submission details, see

        http://areadne.org/call-for-abstracts

Submissions of abstracts for for poster presentations are due by
7 March 2014; notifications will be provided by 28 March 2014.
We strongly encourage potential attendees to submit an abstract
as presenters have registration priority.

For information about the conference, please refer to the main web page

        http://areadne.org

or send email to us at info at areadne.org.

We hope to see you in Santorini!

---