Connectionists: Fwd: There were 2 postings on the CMU site...

james bower bower at uthscsa.edu
Tue Feb 18 10:28:22 EST 2014

“EOD”  ?  “Explosive Ordinance Disposal”?  I thought that might apply to some of my recent postings, but can’t see how it applies here.  :-)

However, this is probably not the appropriate venue to discuss how the run away growth in expensive and over reaching middle management is hindering both the research and academic atmosphere in Universities world wide.

Nope, probably not.

Jim Bower

On Feb 18, 2014, at 8:26 AM, Hava Siegelmann <hava at cs.umass.edu> wrote:

> Due to recent University regulations regarding EOD I request that these two messages will be removed from the site at this stage. Please let me know when this is done.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Hava

Dr. James M. Bower Ph.D.

Professor of Computational Neurobiology

Barshop Institute for Longevity and Aging Studies.

15355 Lambda Drive

San Antonio, Texas  78245

Phone:  210 382 0553

Email: bower at uthscsa.edu

Web: http://www.bower-lab.org

twitter: superid101

linkedin: Jim Bower

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments to it may be privileged or contain privileged and confidential information. This information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, any of the information contained in this e-mail, or

any of the attachments to this e-mail, is strictly prohibited and that this e-mail and all of the attachments to this e-mail, if any, must be

immediately returned to the sender or destroyed and, in either case, this e-mail and all attachments to this e-mail must be immediately deleted from your computer without making any copies hereof and any and all hard copies made must be destroyed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail immediately.