Connectionists: Computational Neuroethology workshop at University of Sussex, UK

Thomas Nowotny t.nowotny at sussex.ac.uk
Thu May 10 12:26:06 EDT 2012

Computational Neuroethology at Sussex: A One-Day Workshop

In conjunction with the Mind and Brain theme, the Centre for
Computational Neuroscience and Robotics would like to announce a
one-day workshop, to be held on the 30th May, with a computational
neuroethology theme:

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/ccnr/research/workshop

The day will feature talks from external and internal speakers and
cover a broad range of computational neuroscience and computational
neuroethology. Computational neuroscience is a Sussex strength, with
cutting-edge research across four schools. We hope the workshop, and
associated social events, will be a great chance to bring people, with
shared interests together

External Speakers:
Mark van Rossum (Edinburgh),
Kevin Gurney (Sheffield)
Seth Bullock (Southampton)

Registration is free but is essential for catering reasons so please
email Paul Graham (p.r.graham at sussex.ac.uk) to register. Posters
accepted on first-come-first-served basis as space is limited so
please ask for a poster spot when you register.

We will be organising an informal pub-based social event in the
evening (in Brighton), so book a room or plan on getting the last
train!). Links to travel and accommodation information can be found on
the website: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/ccnr/research/workshop

--
Dr. Thomas Nowotny
RCUK Academic Fellow & Senior Research Fellow	Phone: +44-1273-678593