Connectionists: Announcing the face research mailing list

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 17:01:44 EST 2011

Dear all, apologies for duplications.

Although there's an excellent web site and mailing list for the computer face recognition community, there is no mailing list for those of us conducting research into human face perception that I'm aware of.  I've therefore set up a simple mailing list to which I encourage you to subscribe and then post relevant items: new papers, conferences, databases, job/studentship offers etc.

I'm very happy for those doing artificial face recognition to join, and to post items that relate to human performance, and especially keen for those who may be attempting modelling of human face perception and cognition to join.

Signing on to the list is authorised, but posts by members to the list itself are not moderated.  There is a digest option; it'd be great if it got busy enough for that to be worthwhile.

Please pass on this message to relevant colleagues and students.

Peter

Peter Hancock
Professor
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA, UK
phone 01786 467675
fax 01786 467641
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/phancock

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,