Connectionists: FENS Forum 2012 in Barcelona - Call for Symposia

Alessandro Treves ale at sissa.it
Sun Jan 9 16:12:50 EST 2011

as you may know already, the Call for Symposia for the next FENS Forum in
Barcelona, in July 2012, will be open between February 1 - 28, 2011.

I was included in the Programme Committee, who will establish the scientific
programme of the FENS Forum 2012 on the basis of proposals from scientists
from all over the world and all areas of neuroscience research. I very much
hope that the Neural Computation community will have a vibrant representation
at the Forum, in particular with Symposia that combine experiments, theory
and models; therefore I warmly encourage you all to prepare proposals.

Instructions for symposium and technical workshop proposals are now available
on the Forum website at http://forum.fens.org/2012/ where you find also
guidelines and exclusion rules (speakers and chairs from the 2010 meeting
listed on http://fens2010.neurosciences.asso.fr/abstracts/speakers2010.html
cannot be speakers or chairs at the 2012 meeting).

Alessandro Treves
--
SISSA - Cognitive Neuroscience - via Bonomea 265, 34136 Trieste, Italy
rm:241 tel:39040-3787623 fax:39040-3787528 http://people.sissa.it/~ale

   SISSA Webmail https://webmail.sissa.it/