Connectionists: Announcing special session on Computational Social NeuroScience

Hava Siegelmann hava at cs.umass.edu
Sun Feb 6 18:39:50 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues:

A special session is being arranged on the topic of computational social
neuroscience, which will feature research on social interaction and on
the ability of agents to relate to each other. It will take place during
the IJCNN 2011 conference this summer.

http://www.ijcnn2011.org/

The session is in honor of a friend and colleague - Phil Goodman - a
neurologist and researcher - who passed away recently at a young age.
There is an extended deadline for submissions, so we encourage the
submission of short abstracts or papers in this topic. We will follow
with a special edition in a journal.

Thank you very much,

Hava Sieglemann
IJCNN2011 Program Chair