Connectionists: Postdoctoral positions available: Redish Lab, University of Minnesota

David Redish redish at umn.edu
Tue May 11 17:12:17 EDT 2010

Several postdoctoral positions are available in my laboratory in the
Department of Neuroscience at the University of Minnesota starting
this summer and early fall.  Research interests include behavioral
neuroscience, with specific interests in spatial cognition in rats.
My laboratory does both experimental and computational work and
postdocs would be expected to participate in both aspects.  Primary
research projects will be aimed at questions of decision-making,
cognition, and neural representation in rats. Candidates should have
recently completed (or be about to complete) their PhD and should have
some experience in either computational or experimental neuroscience.
Pay will be commensurate with NIH standards.  Those interested should
contact me via email. The University of Minnesota is an
equal-opportunity employer.

A. David Redish                   redish at umn.edu
http://www.umn.edu/~redish