Connectionists: ECVP 2010: last call

Henning Sprekeler h.sprekeler at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 25 05:49:24 EDT 2010

ECVP 2010, the 33rd European Conference on Visual Perception,
will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland, from August 22-26, 2010.

Abstract submission will close March 31.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=procedure

ECVP 2010 will host participant-initiated symposia. Symposia proposals
should be sent to the Organizing Committee no later than March 31.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=symposia

We have reserved hotel rooms available at special ECVP rates. These
offers are valid only for a limited time, as indicated on the ECVP
website. We strongly recommend early booking, in particular for low
budget accommodation.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=accommodation

Students will benefit from reduced registration fees. Student status has
to be proven latest by April 15. Travel fellowships will be granted
competitively to a limited number of students from less-privileged
countries covering registration fee, travel costs, and accommodation
(deadline March 31).
In addition, travel fellowships of 500 EUR will be awarded to the best
abstract submissions.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=procedure

See you in Lausanne,
The ECVP 2010 Organizing Committee