Connectionists: Special Topic

Tom Verguts Tom.Verguts at UGent.be
Sat Dec 18 07:50:49 EST 2010

* Apologies for multiple postings *

Dear all,
Gilles Pourtois, Tom Verguts and Wim Notebaert are hosting a special issue in Frontiers in Cognition on cognitive and affective control. We invite papers that investigate the influence from emotion on cognitive control, or vice versa, the influence of cognitive control on emotion. Contributions can be of different types: We welcome empirical contributions (behavioral or neuroscientific) but also computational modeling, theory, or review papers.

Researchers are invited to submit before or on February 1, 2011 an abstract/outline of work related to the Special Topic of around 1 page.
They should send an email to: cognitiveaffectivecontrol at gmail.com<x-msg://4/cognitiveaffectivecontrol@gmail.com>
for consideration for inclusion as an elaborated full article in the Special Topic. Please include a provisional title, a full author list, and format the subject of your email as follows: "Cognitive and affective control -Your Name". Authors will be notified whether their contribution has been accepted by March 1, 2011. The deadline for submission of invited full articles is July 1, 2011.

For more information, please visit
http://www.frontiersin.org/Cognition/specialtopics/cognitive_and_affective_contro/166

Kind regards,
Gilles, Tom & Wim.