Connectionists: Ararat memory meeting

Alessandro Treves ale at sissa.it
Thu Oct 22 11:40:35 EDT 2009

Looking Back at Mount Ararat: Diversity and cross-Fertilization among
Approaches to Memory

Onur Güntürkün, Avetis Sadoyan and I invite you to join us on April
5-10, 2010, in Yerevan, Armenia.

See http://www.sissa.it/ararat/

The meeting, funded by the Volkswagen Stiftung and supported by EBBS
and by PENS, includes

a 3-day mini-school, for 40 students, who are invited to apply from
Nov 5 on the PENS website (no fees; several travel fellowships will be
available) and

a 3-day workshop, which we hope many of you will want to attend, to
present your memory research.

The meeting is free and open, subject to capacity constraints.
Accommodation and living expenses will be covered but not, in general,
travel costs. Those interested in the workshop, and who share its
spirit of enhancing diversity and mutual understanding, are invited to
write to me, at ale_treves at yahoo.com, preferably before the end of
October (I will be able to respond when returning on e-mail in early
November). Please indicate the (approximate) title of a research talk
you would contribute.

Alessandro
--
SISSA - Cognitive Neuroscience, now downtown in via Stock 2/2, V fl
BUT NOTE, POSTAL ADDRESS: SISSA, via Beirut 2, 34014 Trieste, Italy