Connectionists: AGI-10 Submission Deadline Extension

Marcus Hutter marcus.hutter at gmx.net
Fri Oct 9 05:07:18 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Upon popular request, the deadline for submitting papers
to the Third Conference on Artificial General Intelligence, AGI-10
(in Lugano, Switzerland, March 5-8 2010)
has been extended to November 1.

Continuing the mission of the highly successful First and Second AGI Conferences, AGI-10 will gather an international group of
leading academic and industry researchers involved in serious scientific and engineering work aimed directly toward the goal of
artificial general intelligence. This is the only major conference series devoted wholly and specifically to the creation of AI
systems possessing general intelligence at the human level and ultimately beyond. By gathering together active researchers in the
field, for presentation of results and discussion of ideas, we accelerate our progress toward our common goal.

This is the first AGI conference to be held outside the US and we are looking forward to a lively mixture of perspectives.
Lugano is a beautiful locale and we are sure it will be an inspiring place to collaborate on creating the future of AGI!

The Call for Papers is here
http://agiri.org/AGI_10_Poster.pdf
http://agi-conf.org/2010/call-for-papers/

and the conference website is here
http://agi-conf.org/2010

With Rich Sutton as keynote speaker, AGI-10 is shaping up to be even better than its predecessors.

We look forward to receiving your papers

Thanks,

Ben Goertzel, Novamente LLC. AGI Conference Series Chair
Marcus Hutter, Australian National University, AGI-10 Conference Chair
Itamar Arel, University of Tennessee, AGI-10 Program Committee Co-chair
Eric Baum, Baum Research Enterprises, AGI-10 Program Committee Co-chair
Juergen Schmidhuber, IDSIA, Lugano, Local Conference Chair