Connectionists: Towards Reproducible Descriptions of Neuronal

mjhealy@ece.unm.edu mjhealy at ece.unm.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:18:51 EDT 2009

Dear Dr. Plesser,

I have forwarded your message to my colleague Tom Caudell.  He will give
you some information about the latest version of the eLoom neural network
simulation language and system (version 2.0 is under development).  The
eLoom 1 system was described in

Caudell, T. P., Xiao, Y., and Healy, M.J., “eLoom and Flatland:
specification, simulation, and visualization engines for the study of
arbitrary hierarchical neural architectures”,  Neural Networks, V. 16,
Nos. 5-6, pp. 617-624 (July 2003).

Regards,
Mike Healy

> Dear Colleagues!
>
> We would like to draw your attention to our recent review of the sorry
state of neuronal network
> descriptions in the literature, including a proposal for a Good Model
Description Practice: