Connectionists: Community-based Signal Separation Evaluation Campaign Reminder

Emmanuel Vincent emmanuel.vincent at irisa.fr
Thu Jul 10 14:20:51 EDT 2008

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you the July 25th deadline for evaluation
proposals to be run as part of the 1st Community-based Signal Separation
Evaluation Campaign (SiSEC 2008).

Two evaluations for audio data have been proposed so far on
http://sisec.wiki.irisa.fr/.

We encourage you to
- have your say about these proposals and tell us if you plan to participate
- propose evaluations for other types of data (e.g. biomedical, images,
telecoms, etc)

For more information, see http://sisec.wiki.irisa.fr/.

Best regards,

Emmanuel Vincent, Shoko Araki and Pau Bofill