Connectionists: CVN Symposium, Tuebingen, 7-8 April 2008

Matthias Bethge mbethge at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Jan 17 11:27:02 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

To promote the interchange of ideas about principles of neural
information processing in the visual system we are organizing a two-
day symposium on April 7+8. The symposium will be held at the Max-
Planck-Institute for Biological Cybernetics in Tuebingen. It will
start on Monday at 2 p.m. with a welcome reception and the official
program ends on Tuesday with lunch. The time after lunch is free for
discussions. Confirmed speakers are:

Jozsef Fiser (Brandeis University)
Eero Simoncelli (New York University (NYU))
Jonathan Victor (Weill Medical College of Cornell University, NY)
Fred Wolf (Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience, Goettingen)
Eberhart Zrenner (University Eye Hospital Tuebingen)

In addition to the talks we will also have a poster session with an
award for the best student poster.

The registration fee is 40 Euro which includes dinner on Monday and
lunch on Tuesday.
For registration and further details see http://www.kyb.mpg.de/bethgegroup/symposium/
Please register as soon as possible as we can accommodate only a
limited number of participants due to space constraints.

We look forward to seeing you in Tuebingen
  -- Matthias Bethge

Dr. Matthias Bethge,  Group Leader
Computational Vision & Neuroscience Group
MPI for Biological Cybernetics,  T"ubingen
[   http://www.kyb.mpg.de/bethgegroup/   ]