Connectionists: Opening for a PhD candidate in Computer Vision at EPFL

pascal.fua@epfl.ch pascal.fua at epfl.ch
Thu Feb 15 13:57:05 EST 2007

EPFL’s computer vision lab (http://cvlab.epfl.ch/) has an opening for a PhD
candidate interested in working on 3D shape and motion recovery from video.

For details about our research activities, see
http://cvlab.epfl.ch/research/research.html. For practical information about
EPFL’s doctoral program and life in Lausanne, see
http://acide.epfl.ch/doc-cr/phdguide.pdf.

Education:

Masters degree in Computer Science or related field with experience in the areas
of Computer Vision or Computer Graphics. A strong background in Mathematics is
desirable.

Applying:

1. Apply to our doctoral program, as explained under
http://phd.epfl.ch/page55508.html.

2. Specify in the application form that you are interested by Prof. Fua’s CVLab.
There is no need to contact him directly.