Jim Bower -- 4 messages (and end of thread)

James M. Bower jbower at bbb.caltech.edu
Tue Jun 6 06:52:25 EDT 2006

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Jim Bower's most recent message to the Connectionists list would not
display on some mail readers, due to a glitch with a MIME
encapsulation header (my fault, not Jim's.)  Therefore I am
rebroadcasting that message in a compendium with three other short
messages Jim sent to the list yesterday.  Since this dialog has gone
on for a while now, I would like to end this thread and invite
interested parties to communicate amongst themselves by email.

-- Dave Touretzky, CONNECTIONISTS moderator