Positions in CMU Speech Group

Xuedong.Huang@SPEECH2.CS.CMU.EDU Xuedong.Huang at SPEECH2.CS.CMU.EDU
Tue Jun 6 06:52:25 EDT 2006

Applications are invited for one full-time research programmer and
a few part-time programmer positions in the speech group, School of Computer
Science, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, beginning November 1, 1991,
or later. For the full-time position, BS/MS in CS/EE and excellence in
C/Unix programming required. Experiences in system intergration, speech
recognition, hidden Markov modeling, search, and neural nets preferred.
For the part-time positions, we are particulary interested in CMU sophomores.
Neat research opportunity for a real speech application.

Our Project involves mostly software development, hidden Markov modeling,
large-vocabulary search, language modeling, and neural computing.

Send all materials including  resume, transcripts, and the names of two
references to:

	Dr. Xuedong Huang
	Research Computer Scientist
	School of Computer Science