Free Recurrent Simulator

Barak.Pearlmutter@F.GP.CS.CMU.EDU Barak.Pearlmutter at F.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
Tue Jun 6 06:52:25 EDT 2006

I wrote a bare bones simulator for recurrent temporally recurrent neural
networks in C.  It simulates a network of the sort described in
"Learning State Space Trajectories in Recurrent Neural Networks", and is
named "full".  Full simulates only fully connected networks, uses only
arrays, and has no user interface at all.  It was intended to be easy to
translate into other languages, to vectorize and parallelize well, etc.
It vectorized fully on the convex on the first try with no source
modifications.  Although it is short, it is actually usable and it works
well.

If you wish to use full, I'm allowing access to a compressed tar file
through anonymous ftp from host DOGHEN.BOLTZ.CS.CMU.EDU, user
"ftpguest", password "oaklisp", file "full/full.tar.Z".  Be sure to use
the BINARY command, and don't use the CD command or you'll be sorry.

I am not going to support full in any way, and I don't have time to mail
copies out.  If you don't have FTP access perhaps someone with access
will post full to the usenet, and perhaps some archive server somewhere
will include it.

Full is copyrighted, but I'm giving people permission to use if for
academic purposes.  If someone were to sell a it, modified or not, I'd
be really angry.