Connectionists: Behavioral and Brain Functions

Peter Dayan dayan at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 08:36:01 EDT 2005

Behavioral and Brain Functions is a new, open access journal from
biomedcentral, edited by Terje Sagvolden. I enclose his invitation to
submit articles --  the journal's website is:

http://www.behavioralandbrainfunctions.com/

Dear Colleague,

Behavioural and Brain Functions has now been launched and I would like
to invite you to submit your next manuscript.

Behavioural and Brain Functions is an Open Access, peer-reviewed,
online journal. We publish original human and animal research, reviews
and data modeling. We consider manuscripts in all areas of
neurobiology and behavior, giving priority to research that combines
both domains. Information about the journal is available at
www.behavioralandbrainfunctions.com.

Behavioral and Brain Functions is an interdisciplinary journal that
will cover developments in human and animal behavioral science,
neuroscience, neuropsychology, cognitive psychology, neurobiology,
linguistics, computer science, and philosophy. The journal will
consider the following types of article: research, book reviews,
commentaries, debate articles, hypotheses, methodology articles,
reviews, short reports and study protocols.

The journal is freely available (at www.behavioralandbrainfunctions.com)
and a number of articles has already been published. Further
information about the journal and its publisher is available from the
website.

Yours sincerely,

Terje Sagvolden

Editor-in-Chief, Behavioural and Brain Functions