CFP EANN05 - New Deadline

Eann05 Secretariat eann05 at ensm-douai.fr
Fri Feb 4 06:53:38 EST 2005

3rd CFP Nineth International Conference on Engineering Applications of
Neural Networks - 24-26 August 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We remind you that the next EANN conference will be held in Lille, France.

The submission deadline has been modified.

Prospective authors are requested to send a paper or an extended abstract by
March, 25th.

Please do not hesitate to have a look at the conference website:
<http://www.ensm-douai.fr/eann05> http://www.ensm-douai.fr/eann05 to know
who will be the plenary sessions speakers (to be announced next two weeks).

We remind you that a selection of the best papers will be published in a
Special Issue of the International Journal "Engineering Applications of
Artificial Intelligence" (IFAC and Elsevier journal).

Please refer to our website for formatting and submission requirements.

If you have any question about the conference, please feel free to contact
us at  <mailto:eann05 at ensm-douai.fr> eann05 at ensm-douai.fr

Sincerely yours, and looking forward to receiving a paper submission,

Hope to seeing you in Lille at EANN'05

http :  <http://www.ensm-douai.fr/eann05> www.ensm-douai.fr/eann05
email :  <mailto:eann05 at ensm-douai.Fr> eann05 at ensm-douai.Fr