Connectionists: NEURAL COMPUTATION 17:5

Terry Sejnowski terry at salk.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:23:12 EDT 2005

Neural Computation - Contents - Volume 17, Number 5 - May 1, 2005

NOTE

Gain Control by Concerted Changes in I_A and I_H Conductances
Denis Burdakov

Winner-Relaxing elf-Organizing Maps
Jens Christian Claussen

LETTERS

Image Segmentation by Networks of Spiking Neurons
Joachim M. Buhmann, Tilman Lange, and Ulrich Ramacher

Neural Computation - Contents - Volume 17, Number 5 - May 1, 2005

NOTE

Gain Control by Concerted Changes in I_A and I_H Conductances
Denis Burdakov

Winner-Relaxing elf-Organizing Maps
Jens Christian Claussen

LETTERS

Image Segmentation by Networks of Spiking Neurons
Joachim M. Buhmann, Tilman Lange, and Ulrich Ramacher

Neural Modeling of an Internal Clock
Tadashi Yamazaki and Shigeru Tanaka

Mirror Symmetric Topographic Maps Can Arise from Activity-Dependent
Synaptic Changes
Reiner Schulz and James A. Reggia

Stochastic Optimal  Control and Estimation Methods Adapted to the Noise
Characteristics of the Sensoromotor System
Emanuel Todorov

Universal Approximation Capability of Cascade Correlation for Structures
Barbara Hammer, Alessio Micheli and Alessandro Sperduti

SVM Soft Margin Classifiers:  Linear Programming versus Quadratic
Programming
Qiang Wu and Ding-Xuan Zhou

Leave-One-Out Bounds for Support Vector Regression Model Selection
Ming-Wei Chang and Chih-Jen Lin

-----

ON-LINE - http://neco.mitpress.org/

SUBSCRIPTIONS - 2005 - VOLUME 17 - 12 ISSUES
                                                Electronic only
                  USA    Canada*   Others        USA     Canada*
Student/Retired   $60    $64.20     $114         $54     $57.78
Individual       $100   $107.00     $143         $90     $96.30
Institution      $680   $727.60     $734        $612    $654.84
 * includes 7% GST

MIT Press Journals, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-9902.
Tel: (617) 253-2889  FAX: (617) 577-1545 journals-orders at mit.edu

-----