Connectionists: Request: PDP++ software usage reports

Randall C. O'Reilly oreilly at psych.colorado.edu
Fri Apr 1 15:35:37 EST 2005

We are planning to write a grant proposal to support major enhancements to the
PDP++ neural network simulation software, and need to collect some data on
publications, teaching, and other usage of this software.

If you have used PDP++ for simulations published in any form, please email me
the reference(s) to these publications (APA format preferred, but any format
will do).

If you have used PDP++ for teaching, please send the name of the course, years
taught, number of students, etc. (any information would be appreciated, the
more the better).

If you have used PDP++ for other purposes (e.g., business, forecasting, etc)
please send any relevant information.

Finally, if you have any feedback on the software for things that we should
improve in the future, we would like to hear it. We have already begun the
revisions and have a fairly detailed plan, which we will be announcing within
a few weeks on the pdp-discuss email list, so your feedback would be most
beneficial if it could be given in the context of these plans, but if you
would rather just send feedback now, that would also be appreciated.

To subscribe to the pdp-discuss email list, see the PDP++ website at:

http://psych.colorado.edu/~oreilly/PDP++/PDP++.html *or*
http://www.cnbc.cmu.edu/Resources/PDP++/PDP++.html

Thanks!

- Randy