phd and postdoc postion at SNN Nijmegen

Wim Wiegerinck W.Wiegerinck at science.ru.nl
Fri Sep 3 08:09:58 EDT 2004

PhD student and postdoc position available at SNN Nijmegen.

SNN Nijmegen is a research group dedicated to fundamental research in
the areas of machine learning and computational neuroscience. Specific
topics are Bayesian networks, approximate inference methods,
time-series modeling, bio-informatics, expert systems, stochastic
control and collaborative decision making. The group consists
currently of 8 researchers and three programmers.

In our group, we have two positions available that can be filled at
either the PhD student level or at the postdoc level.  See the job
anouncements at
http://www.mbfys.kun.nl/snn/nijmegen/index.php3?page=29

The requirement for the PhD student position is a completed university
degree in physics, mathematics or computer science. The position is
full-time for a period of 4 years.

The requirement for the postdoc position is a PhD and publications on
one of the above research topics.  The postdoc position is full-time
for a period of 2.5 years.

For more information see www.snn.kun.nl/nijmegen or contact
dr. H.J. Kappen (bert at snn.kun.nl, +31(0)24 3614241), or
dr. W. Wiegerinck (wimw at snn.kun.nl).

Applications should contain a complete CV, a brief description of his
or her research interests and a copy of a recent publication or
dissertation (optional).

Send your application before October 1 2004 either by email to
dr. H.J. Kappen (bert at snn.kun.nl) and dr. W. Wiegerinck
(wimw at snn.kun.nl) or by ordinary mail to SNN, Radboud University
Nijmegen, Geert Grooteplein 21, 6525 EZ Nijmegen, the Netherlands.