ICONIP 2004

Nik Kasabov nik.kasabov at aut.ac.nz
Tue Apr 13 21:47:08 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

We have received an excellent response from researchers from all over
the world for ICONIP 2004,
which will be held in November 22 - 25, 2004 in the Science City,
Calcutta, India.

We have also received many requests to extend the deadline. In order
to enable more
researchers to take part in ICONIP 2004,  we have extended the
deadline for paper submission to
May 7, 2004. If you and your colleagues have not submitted your
contribution, please do so at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to welcoming you in November in Calcutta.

Here are the key-dates:

Papers submission    Extended to       MAY 7, 2004
Tutorial / Special session proposals   June 30, 2004
Acceptance notification                July 15, 2004
Camera-ready copy due                  August 30, 2004
Early Registration                     September 15, 2004

Further Details :
See web : http://www.isical.ac.in/~iconip04

or  email at : iconip04 at isical.ac.in

or write to : Conference Secretariat,  ICONIP 2004
              Electronics & Communication Sciences Unit
              Indian Statistical Institute
              203 B. T. Road,
              Calcutta 700 108, INDIA

Best regards

Nikhil R. Pal  and  Nik Kasabov
General Chair      Program Chair

Prof. Nik Kasabov, MSc, PhD
FRSNZ, FNZCS, SrMIEEE
Founding Director and Chief Scientist -
Knowledge Engineering and Discovery Research Institute, KEDRI
Chair of Knowledge Engineering, School of Computer and Information
Sciences
Auckland University of Technology
phone: +64 9 917 9506 ; fax: +64 9 917 9501
WWW http://www.kedri.info
email: nkasabov at aut.ac.nz
(PA Joyce D'Mello: jdmello at aut.ac.nz; +64 9 917 9504)