Senior and Junior Research Positions in Machine Learning; Canberra, Australia

Bob Williamson Bob.Williamson at anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 30 18:44:15 EST 2003

Senior and Junior Research Positions in Machine Learning (4 positions)
Canberra, Australia

National ICT Australia (NICTA) is a newly formed research institute based in
Canberra and Sydney focussing on Information and Communication Technology.
Details of the centre can be found on its website http://nicta.com.au

We are now hiring researchers at all levels from postdoctoral to the
equivalent of full professor in machine learning. The junior positions are
3-5 years duration. The senior positions are continuing. All Canberra
based NICTA researchers are eligible to have an adjunct position at the
Australian National University. There are at least four positions
available, and at least one at level E (equivalent to full professor).

Internationally competitive remuneration is offered.

The formal job ad can be found at
    http://nicta.com.au/jobs/SML_B2.pdf
which contains details on how to apply.

The closing date is 20 January 2004.

Please pass this on to any of your colleagues who you think may be
interested.

Regards

| Professor  Robert (Bob)  Williamson,    //   Phone: +61 2 6125 0079    |
| Director, Canberra Research Laboratory //   Office: +61 2 6125 8801    |
| National ICT Australia Ltd (NICTA)    //   Fax:     +61 2 6125 8623    |
| Research  School of  Information     // Mobile:     +61 2 0405 3877    |
|      Sciences  and  Engineering,    // Bob.Williamson at anu.edu.au       |
| Australian National University,    // http://nicta.com.au              |
| Canberra    0200    AUSTRALIA     // http://axiom.anu.edu.au/~williams |