Book and software announcement - Cichocki

Andrzej CICHOCKI cia at bsp.brain.riken.go.jp
Fri Jan 3 13:18:52 EST 2003

[Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

I am please to announce that Chapter 1, as well as, tables with
algorithms, simulations examples, benchmarks and bibliography of
revised and corrected version of the following book:

ADAPTIVE BLIND SIGNAL and IMAGE PROCESSING:
   Learning Algorithms and Applications
   A. Cichocki and  S. Amari
   Published by John Wiley & Sons, Chichester UK, 2002

are now available free at our web page:

http://www.bsp.brain.riken.go.jp/ICAbookPAGE/

Moreover,  versions 1.2 of associated  ICALAB MATLAB Toolboxes
for signals and images processing with revised on-line helps and with
useful
preprocessing are available at :

http://www.bsp.brain.riken.go.jp/ICALAB/
http://www.bsp.brain.riken.go.jp/ICALAB/ICALABSignalProc/
http://www.bsp.brain.riken.go.jp/ICALAB/ICALABImageProc/

Version 1.4 with several new features and improved algorithms will  be
released soon.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

 Best  regards,

Andrzej Cichocki
 Laboratory for Advanced Brain Signal Processing,
Brain Science Institute, Riken
2-1 Hirosawa, Wako-shi, Saitama 351-0198,
JAPAN
http://www.bsp.brain.riken.go.jp/