One month before ICA2003 in Nara, JAPAN, April 1-4, 2003

Shoji Makino maki at cslab.kecl.ntt.co.jp
Mon Feb 24 23:14:47 EST 2003

Dear All,

We have one month before the ICA2003 (Fourth International
Symposium on Independent Component Analysis and Blind Signal
Separation) will be held in April 1-4, 2003, Nara, Japan.

It will be held just before ICASSP2003 in April 6-10, Hong Kong.

The ICA2003 Book of Abstract is now posted on our web site:
                http://ica2003.jp/.
Get all of the information you need to plan your trip from our
web site.

Conference registration will be closed shortly, so register now.

April is a cherry blossom season and hotels are very crowded.
We recommend you to book your hotel as soon as possible.

See you soon in Nara, the city with a World Heritage history.

Best regards,

      General chair:    Shun-ichi Amari
      Organizing chair: Shoji Makino
      Program chairs:   Andrzej Cichocki