neural nets and Artificial Life

Jordan Pollack pollack at cs.brandeis.edu
Mon Dec 8 14:31:50 EST 2003

I am chairing the Ninth International Artificial Life Conference, and
we are interested in attracting people who are evolving neural
networks, developing theories of brain evolution, language evolution,
mind/brain co-evolution, which should be of interests to people in
Neural Nets.  We are also seeking Neuroscience related papers such as
scale-free networks, neutral networks, gene regulatory and
developmental networks.

Alife9 will be in downtown Boston, September 12-15th 2004.  The
deadline is 30 January 2004, and MIT Press is publishing.  The full
CFP is available at http://www.alife9.org

Regards to my many friends on Connectionists...

Jordan Pollack