Robotics as Theoretical Biology Workshop

Tony Prescott T.J.Prescott at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue May 28 12:00:54 EDT 2002

(apologies for repeat postings)

SECOND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

WORKSHOP ON ROBOTICS AS THEORETICAL BIOLOGY
AUGUST 10TH, 2002, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND.

PART OF SAB '02:
THE 7TH MEETING OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR SIMULATION OF
ADAPTIVE BEHAVIOR
AUGUST 4TH-11TH, 2002, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND.

We now have a full program of invited talks from international
researcher in robotics, biology, and neuroscience, which includes
lots of time for discussion.

We are also accepting 'submissions' from workshop attendees in a
simple form: If you have a poster from any previous conference that
you think is relevant, we'd like to have it displayed, and include an
abstract for it in our workshop notes. THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS IS
THE 15TH OF JUNE.

We're hoping to make a good show for the field, so please think about
coming, bringing a poster, and spreading the word for others to do
the same. See the web-page
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~abrg/sab02/index.shtml  for more details.

Best Wishes,

Tony Prescott & Barbara Webb (workshop co-organisers)